vendredi 18 février 2011

About Me


I was born in Saraféré, Timbuktu and grew up in Mopti (in the middle of Mali). I've been living here in Bamako, the capital town of Mali, for 11 years now. My name is Baba Kalidi KASSAMBALA, but everybody calls me KASS.

I have a 13 years of experience as a certified National tour guide. Aside from translating local languages to French and English, I also enlighten visitors to the uniqueness and subtleties of the distinctive cultures in Mali, Burkina Faso, Ivory Cost, Guinea and Mauritania.

I have 3 years of experience as a Director and Editor of music videos and Documentary films at ORTM (Office de Radio diffusion et Television du Mali), the major tv station of Mali and I make music videos for up and coming artists.

I am a huge fan of Live music and we have so many excellent clubs here for music. 

But there is no news paper, website, or radio to find out about what is happening-- like which clubs to go to for the best live music, or which singer or bands are performing and where. Any time my customers are here, I have to call different friends in different places to know where to take my tourists. That's why I have decided to create this blog Night Life Bamako.

I will compile a list for you of what is happening in all the different clubs and keep it up dated, along with pictures and my K-DREAM VIDEOS
For the enjoyment of everyone, temp kono--be in the now with Night Life Bamako.

Baba Kalidi KASSAMBALA "KASS"
E-mail: bkass77@yahoo.fr
kassambala@gmail.com
www.Facebook/Baba Kalidi Kassambala
Skype:dreamalove
(00223) 79.30.80.08
(00223) 65.01.00.21
Bamako, MALI
(WEST AFRICA)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire